» iChat 2.0 - A New Way to Chat!
Supernova - Introduction EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 11:38 pm by OnyxTech

» iNBA Super Rankings (12/15/2013)
Supernova - Introduction EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:48 pm by iNBA

» Tigers vs. Greats, Jeremiah Clark pours in 25 as Tigers take victory, 88-80
Supernova - Introduction EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:27 pm by iNBA

» 2013-2014 Free Agent Watch
Supernova - Introduction EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:11 pm by Stanley

» SAMUEL HOLLOWAY JUST SCORED 97 POINTS IN ONE QUARTER!!!
Supernova - Introduction EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:10 pm by Stanley

» Drew Que of Hialeah Horizon cashes in 55 for the win over Celtics, 126-113
Supernova - Introduction EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 pm by Stanley

» Samuel Holloway makes history with magical 106 point performance against Austin Galaxies, 183-81
Supernova - Introduction EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 pm by Stanley

» Danny Dubb delivers 81 in win over Atlanta Hawks, 175-88
Supernova - Introduction EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:06 pm by Stanley

» iNBA Super Rankings (11/17/2013)
Supernova - Introduction EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:05 pm by Stanley

Most active topic starters
Kernel
Supernova - Introduction I_vote15Supernova - Introduction I_voti11Supernova - Introduction I_vote16 
OnyxTech
Supernova - Introduction I_vote15Supernova - Introduction I_voti11Supernova - Introduction I_vote16 
iNBA
Alex
Bedbed
Cyber
Combz
Teh Can
Raymond
Stanley

Top posting users this month
No user

Member of the Month
Winner MoM Want to be Member of the Month? Simply enter your name below and receive, 5000+ points, NameGlow (Any color), and A title picture!
Username:
New Network & Projects

Supernova - Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supernova - Introduction Empty Supernova - Introduction

Post by OnyxTech Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Supernova - Introduction Lunapi16

Welcome to Supernova.
Supernova is a fun community where you may discuss about the natures of networks, sports, humor, general, world events, and any other random topics.

I. General Rules

Supernova - Introduction Support-Bubble-1-icon I. Language

Please use language that people will understand. TXT, SMS, or l33t will be not accepted in this community. As you know, people from around the world will probably be on this very forum, so they might not understand what you are stating if you use any of the 3 "languages." above. If a person doesn't know English very well, try to understand or comprehend what they are saying before commenting on their speech.

Supernova - Introduction Font_size II. Capitalization & Text Size Limits

Excessive caps is not allowed at this community. Excessive capitalization is mostly used to "yell" or "scream" at someone. Please report any type of excessive capitalization you see. Font size is a common issue on many forums. Please use the standard forum font size on all messages. The only exception to using bigger sizes would be for topic creation, and announcements. Never use over 24 pt font. The font size will be too large and will take up so much space. Small font sizes may be a problem to people with eyesight problems, so be aware of that. But, if you consider using small fonts, do not use under 10pt font. It will look like pixels and will need zooming to read.

Supernova - Introduction Office-Customer-Male-Light-icon III. Respect

Please respect others here at the community. It shouldn't matter of an amount of access or intelligence, you respect them regardless. People can possibly get their feeling hurt by disrespectful people, if that happens to you, report the post immediately. Administrators and moderators deserve ultimate respect. Remember, that the moderator/administrator always has the last word, no matter what the case may be. Disrespecting moderators and administrators (to a certain extent) may result in a permanent ban.

Supernova - Introduction Spam-filter-icon IV. Spam

Spam is probably one of the most strict rules on this page. Spam can be one of two things, a pointless message where it contains nothing but garbage. Or, it can be personal links to pages that could anything on there. Neither the two are allowed, unless asked by a moderator or administrator. Spamming results in a warning, then if done again, results in ban. Please, don't do it.

Supernova - Introduction Chat-vert-icon V. Illegal or Sexual References

On this forum, we take what you say very seriously. Please do not post anything illegal or sexual on this forum. We like to have a clean and positive community. If you disobey this rule, you will receive maximum punishment from the administration.

II. Navigation

I. Home
Use the Supernova - Introduction I_icon_mini_index icon to get to the home page quickly. Also, the skyline menu also has the link entitled, "Supernova". Click that to redirect you to the homepage.

II. Calendar
Use the Supernova - Introduction Icon_calendar icon to go the calendar. The calendar is where you can find out a numerous amount of events. You can also view important notices about some of your favorite topics.

III. FAQ
Use the Supernova - Introduction I_icon_mini_faq icon to the FAQ page. The FAQ page is also located on the Skyline menu titled as, "Support." The FAQ page tells you about every dealing with the forums maintenance.

IV. Search
Use the Supernova - Introduction I_icon_mini_search icon to open a search query. The search helps you find topics, members, forums, categories and more.

Last edited by OnyxTech on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:29 am; edited 11 times in total
OnyxTech
OnyxTech
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 65
Points Points : 45832
Join date Join date : 2012-09-08

"Nothing is Impossible. With a little faith and a little work, it can be done."

https://supernova.forumotion.orgfo

Back to top Go down

Supernova - Introduction Empty Re: Supernova - Introduction

Post by Riley Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:29 pm

The staff will make sure each individual follows the rules.
Riley
Riley
Coder
Coder

Posts Posts : 17
Points Points : 10053
Join date Join date : 2012-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolic Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:35 pm

Riley wrote:The staff will make sure each individual follows the rules.
^ This, is a Riley oath.

Hydrolic
Coder
Coder

Posts Posts : 6
Points Points : 3720
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Way Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Nicely done, Onyx! If I would have knew your were this good, I would've asked you to make my forum.
3Way
3Way
Operator
Operator

Posts Posts : 10
Points Points : 6201

Back to top Go down

Post by Bedbed Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:57 am

Very nice forum, 10/10. Such creativity, very easy interface.
Bedbed
Bedbed
Presteige II
Presteige II

Posts Posts : 395
Points Points : 287384
Join date Join date : 2013-01-04

"Truth be told, I'm a honest liar."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:45 pm

Bedbed wrote:Very nice forum, 10/10. Such creativity, very easy interface.
Agreed
Alex
Alex
Developer
Developer

Posts Posts : 28
Points Points : 16349
Join date Join date : 2012-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:54 am

I like the menus selection(s) above. It really makes the user get involved with the forum itself.
Danny
Danny

Posts Posts : 26
Points Points : 16135

Back to top Go down

Post by Bedbed Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:10 am

Danny wrote:I like the menus selection(s) above. It really makes the user get involved with the forum itself.
Very true, although it's not even finished.
Bedbed
Bedbed
Presteige II
Presteige II

Posts Posts : 395
Points Points : 287384
Join date Join date : 2013-01-04

"Truth be told, I'm a honest liar."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content