» iChat 2.0 - A New Way to Chat!
What if TTX wasn't attacked? EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 11:38 pm by OnyxTech

» iNBA Super Rankings (12/15/2013)
What if TTX wasn't attacked? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:48 pm by iNBA

» Tigers vs. Greats, Jeremiah Clark pours in 25 as Tigers take victory, 88-80
What if TTX wasn't attacked? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:27 pm by iNBA

» 2013-2014 Free Agent Watch
What if TTX wasn't attacked? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:11 pm by Stanley

» SAMUEL HOLLOWAY JUST SCORED 97 POINTS IN ONE QUARTER!!!
What if TTX wasn't attacked? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:10 pm by Stanley

» Drew Que of Hialeah Horizon cashes in 55 for the win over Celtics, 126-113
What if TTX wasn't attacked? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 pm by Stanley

» Samuel Holloway makes history with magical 106 point performance against Austin Galaxies, 183-81
What if TTX wasn't attacked? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 pm by Stanley

» Danny Dubb delivers 81 in win over Atlanta Hawks, 175-88
What if TTX wasn't attacked? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:06 pm by Stanley

» iNBA Super Rankings (11/17/2013)
What if TTX wasn't attacked? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:05 pm by Stanley

Most active topic starters
Kernel
What if TTX wasn't attacked? I_vote15What if TTX wasn't attacked? I_voti11What if TTX wasn't attacked? I_vote16 
OnyxTech
What if TTX wasn't attacked? I_vote15What if TTX wasn't attacked? I_voti11What if TTX wasn't attacked? I_vote16 
iNBA
Alex
Bedbed
Cyber
Combz
Teh Can
Raymond
Gravity

Top posting users this month
No user

Member of the Month
Winner MoM Want to be Member of the Month? Simply enter your name below and receive, 5000+ points, NameGlow (Any color), and A title picture!
Username:
New Network & Projects

What if TTX wasn't attacked?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What if TTX wasn't attacked? Empty What if TTX wasn't attacked?

Post by Stanley Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:37 pm

This may seem like a mission impossible question, but What if the r4pt0rs didn't exist? What if TTX wasn't destroyed? Would these networks today even exist?
Stanley
Stanley
Guru
Guru

Posts Posts : 31
Points Points : 19302
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

What if TTX wasn't attacked? Empty Re: What if TTX wasn't attacked?

Post by Alex Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Well for one, None of these networks would exist. All of these network are exact copies with additional add ons to make it their own "product". Secondly, Zifer would have been arrested and sentenced to jail, because MegaTEX and him would have never met, nor would he have bailed him out. Third, the WCE's wouldn't exist. The WCE's were made to protect networks from rivals or hackers, which wouldn't be needed. But I'm pretty sure a society similar would have occurred in the future, but for different reasons. Fourth, this community wouldn't exist either, because of TTX a wraith of networks have joined together and connected with a community. If it wasn't for TTX, this community wouldn't exist. As for TTX, It probably would have gained 200,000+ users by the year of 2012, and possibly would have expanded into a company, or industry. But there would have also been some down problems. For one, TTX's staff rate would have exploded, making it harder to manage TTX as a network, and would have undergone major difficulties. And also, people would have gained knowledge and began making their OWN networks, but not as many as today. Also, the user rate would have dropped because of boredness and no change in the network itself.
Alex
Alex
Developer
Developer

Posts Posts : 28
Points Points : 16349
Join date Join date : 2012-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Alex wrote:Well for one, None of these networks would exist. All of these network are exact copies with additional add ons to make it their own "product". Secondly, Zifer would have been arrested and sentenced to jail, because MegaTEX and him would have never met, nor would he have bailed him out. Third, the WCE's wouldn't exist. The WCE's were made to protect networks from rivals or hackers, which wouldn't be needed. But I'm pretty sure a society similar would have occurred in the future, but for different reasons. Fourth, this community wouldn't exist either, because of TTX a wraith of networks have joined together and connected with a community. If it wasn't for TTX, this community wouldn't exist. As for TTX, It probably would have gained 200,000+ users by the year of 2012, and possibly would have expanded into a company, or industry. But there would have also been some down problems. For one, TTX's staff rate would have exploded, making it harder to manage TTX as a network, and would have undergone major difficulties. And also, people would have gained knowledge and began making their OWN networks, but not as many as today. Also, the user rate would have dropped because of boredness and no change in the network itself.

Also, at this point, TTX would've went down anyway due to MegaTEX, I'm sure he would've done something to ruin 200,000 users
Galaxy
Galaxy
Support Team
Support Team

Posts Posts : 2
Points Points : 1295
Join date Join date : 2012-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mellcor Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Galaxy wrote:
Alex wrote:Well for one, None of these networks would exist. All of these network are exact copies with additional add ons to make it their own "product". Secondly, Zifer would have been arrested and sentenced to jail, because MegaTEX and him would have never met, nor would he have bailed him out. Third, the WCE's wouldn't exist. The WCE's were made to protect networks from rivals or hackers, which wouldn't be needed. But I'm pretty sure a society similar would have occurred in the future, but for different reasons. Fourth, this community wouldn't exist either, because of TTX a wraith of networks have joined together and connected with a community. If it wasn't for TTX, this community wouldn't exist. As for TTX, It probably would have gained 200,000+ users by the year of 2012, and possibly would have expanded into a company, or industry. But there would have also been some down problems. For one, TTX's staff rate would have exploded, making it harder to manage TTX as a network, and would have undergone major difficulties. And also, people would have gained knowledge and began making their OWN networks, but not as many as today. Also, the user rate would have dropped because of boredness and no change in the network itself.

Also, at this point, TTX would've went down anyway due to MegaTEX, I'm sure he would've done something to ruin 200,000 users

No, because Zifer introduced TTX to MegaTEX, he would've never found it by himself, he's too lazy.
Mellcor
Mellcor

Posts Posts : 5
Points Points : 3101

Back to top Go down

Post by Latin Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Zifer can't do anything, neither can Mega. Their both idiots somehow running this underground society ruining networks?
Now the Mortem, ran by Death? who the fuck is that? I don't believe that networks by shutdown by any of these hacking systems, they shut down because they wanted to, and the so called hackers and taking the blame for it.

Latin
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Posts Posts : 8
Points Points : 4342

Back to top Go down

Post by Centric Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Latin wrote:Zifer can't do anything, neither can Mega. Their both idiots somehow running this underground society ruining networks?
Now the Mortem, ran by Death? who the fuck is that? I don't believe that networks by shutdown by any of these hacking systems, they shut down because they wanted to, and the so called hackers and taking the blame for it.
So true.
Centric
Centric
Developer
Developer

Posts Posts : 13
Points Points : 8117
Join date Join date : 2012-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaTEX Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Centric wrote:
Latin wrote:Zifer can't do anything, neither can Mega. Their both idiots somehow running this underground society ruining networks?
So true.
Not True.
I love how all of you worship and dick-ride Latin because of his superior attitude, when really he's just some fatass talking shit because he can.
Also, Initially I found TTX before Zifer did. I actually introduced it to HIM.
Please, if you're going to talk shit, know your fucking facts.

MegaTEX

Points Points : 1240
Join date Join date : 2012-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Latin Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:26 pm

MegaTEX wrote:
Not True.
I love how all of you worship and dick-ride Latin because of his superior attitude, when really he's just some fatass talking shit because he can.
First of all. You and fucking dipshit partner are not even hackers, you take the blame for every natural incident occurring by networks. And half of the networks that were destroyed by networks, were destroyed by the h4x0rs, not your fucking meme Mortem shit. And after everything you denied in the post above, you didn't deny the fact that...
"Zifer can't do anything, neither can Mega. Their both idiots somehow running this underground society ruining networks."

Latin
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Posts Posts : 8
Points Points : 4342

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaTEX Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Latin wrote:
MegaTEX wrote:
Not True.
First of all. You and fucking dipshit partner are not even hackers, you take the blame for every natural incident occurring by networks. And half of the networks that were destroyed by networks, were destroyed by the h4x0rs, not your fucking meme Mortem shit. And after everything you denied in the post above, you didn't deny the fact that...
"Zifer can't do anything, neither can Mega. Their both idiots somehow running this underground society ruining networks."

I didn't need to deny it because you and I both know we can do anything to anyone's precious little network. Besides for someone talking a lot of shit, i.e you, I don't ever see you do anything but complain and rant like a bitch. I could destroy this very Supernova, but I won't.

MegaTEX

Points Points : 1240
Join date Join date : 2012-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by James Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:36 pm

MegaTEX wrote:
Latin wrote:
MegaTEX wrote:
Not True.

I didn't need to deny it because you and I both know we can do anything to anyone's precious little network. Besides for someone talking a lot of shit, i.e you, I don't ever see you do anything but complain and rant like a bitch. I could destroy this very Supernova, but I won't.

Mega, stop it. You're not getting anywhere with this conversation. Ever since you and that little cunt have teamed up, you think you two are the fucking dynamic duo. But you're not. I haven't in my six years of networking seen you accomplish anything but shame and dispute. You've became a subject of jokes and somebody to mention to laugh at. Zifer is a pure idiot, why would you team up with someone so fucking stupid. He's ruined all of your "plans", and he tells everything you do.
My second statement is that Latin is one of the smartest people in this community. He has help develop several networks, and he has also been named forum expert in almost nine networks along with forum expert, iMag.
Before you go saying inaccurate shit, take your own advice get the fucking facts right.
James
James
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 12
Points Points : 7556

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum