Latest topics
» iChat 2.0 - A New Way to Chat!
The LQ: What we know & How we can help EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 11:38 pm by OnyxTech

» iNBA Super Rankings (12/15/2013)
The LQ: What we know & How we can help EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:48 pm by iNBA

» Tigers vs. Greats, Jeremiah Clark pours in 25 as Tigers take victory, 88-80
The LQ: What we know & How we can help EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:27 pm by iNBA

» 2013-2014 Free Agent Watch
The LQ: What we know & How we can help EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:11 pm by Stanley

» SAMUEL HOLLOWAY JUST SCORED 97 POINTS IN ONE QUARTER!!!
The LQ: What we know & How we can help EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:10 pm by Stanley

» Drew Que of Hialeah Horizon cashes in 55 for the win over Celtics, 126-113
The LQ: What we know & How we can help EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 pm by Stanley

» Samuel Holloway makes history with magical 106 point performance against Austin Galaxies, 183-81
The LQ: What we know & How we can help EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 pm by Stanley

» Danny Dubb delivers 81 in win over Atlanta Hawks, 175-88
The LQ: What we know & How we can help EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:06 pm by Stanley

» iNBA Super Rankings (11/17/2013)
The LQ: What we know & How we can help EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:05 pm by Stanley

Most active topic starters
Kernel
The LQ: What we know & How we can help I_vote15The LQ: What we know & How we can help I_voti11The LQ: What we know & How we can help I_vote16 
OnyxTech
The LQ: What we know & How we can help I_vote15The LQ: What we know & How we can help I_voti11The LQ: What we know & How we can help I_vote16 
iNBA
Alex
Cyber
Combz
Teh Can
Raymond
Bedbed
Locust

Top posting users this month
No user

Member of the Month
Winner MoM Want to be Member of the Month? Simply enter your name below and receive, 5000+ points, NameGlow (Any color), and A title picture!
Username:
New Network & Projects

The LQ: What we know & How we can help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The LQ: What we know & How we can help Empty The LQ: What we know & How we can help

Post by Shnaw Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:43 am

Alright users, the staff has thrown out one of the most crazy tests I've ever seen, but fear not because I'll break it down for you. I went through the test myself, and I can guarantee you one strategy to at least put you in a better position than nowhere.
First, i just tried Christmas tree-ing the test. I got no where: 9,7,11,10...

Second, and way better, I decided to pick one answer all the way through. The best ones to pick were 4 and D. By picking these two letters alone, you can set yourself up to at least achieve a score of 15. The two you should avoid at all costs are 3 and C. Now, I'm not telling you that they're not answers that are C and 3, because I bet they are, but it would be smart to choose those two sparingly, as for the most part they're not the correct answer.

As for now, that's the only tip I have, If i figure out anything else, I'll let you know.
Happy testing.
Shnaw
Shnaw
Ivy Group
Ivy Group

Posts Posts : 6
Points Points : 3737
Join date Join date : 2012-12-12

"I have no quote. To quote life would be an injustice.

Back to top Go down

The LQ: What we know & How we can help Empty Re: The LQ: What we know & How we can help

Post by Simuel Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:16 pm

Sorry, but they've edited this test so many times that this has changed. However, your theory still stands. Picking D and 4 through the entire thing gives you a score of 28. It's up to you to get the rest.
Simuel
Simuel
Presteige III
Presteige III

Posts Posts : 447
Points Points : 277451
Join date Join date : 2014-07-21

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
-AL

Back to top Go down

The LQ: What we know & How we can help Empty Re: The LQ: What we know & How we can help

Post by Teh Can Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:03 am

shit, we need help now! They done changed up on us.
Teh Can
Teh Can
Supernova+
Supernova+

Posts Posts : 20
Points Points : 12130
Join date Join date : 2014-01-01

"I always believe I can. That's why I'm Teh Can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnaw Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:26 am

Teh Can wrote:shit, we need help now! They done changed up on us.
Unfortunately, there is no method anymore. They have randomized the questions, which wouldn't have been that bad but they randomized the answers as well. There is simply no way to predict anything at this point. The only hint is that there is in fact 10 answers that are "2" and 9 answers that are "1".
Paradox got a 41, it is possible to some degree. No perfects yet.
Shnaw
Shnaw
Ivy Group
Ivy Group

Posts Posts : 6
Points Points : 3737
Join date Join date : 2012-12-12

"I have no quote. To quote life would be an injustice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum