» iChat 2.0 - A New Way to Chat!
Anyone that takes the LQ is stupid EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 11:38 pm by OnyxTech

» iNBA Super Rankings (12/15/2013)
Anyone that takes the LQ is stupid EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:48 pm by iNBA

» Tigers vs. Greats, Jeremiah Clark pours in 25 as Tigers take victory, 88-80
Anyone that takes the LQ is stupid EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:27 pm by iNBA

» 2013-2014 Free Agent Watch
Anyone that takes the LQ is stupid EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:11 pm by Stanley

» SAMUEL HOLLOWAY JUST SCORED 97 POINTS IN ONE QUARTER!!!
Anyone that takes the LQ is stupid EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:10 pm by Stanley

» Drew Que of Hialeah Horizon cashes in 55 for the win over Celtics, 126-113
Anyone that takes the LQ is stupid EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 pm by Stanley

» Samuel Holloway makes history with magical 106 point performance against Austin Galaxies, 183-81
Anyone that takes the LQ is stupid EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 pm by Stanley

» Danny Dubb delivers 81 in win over Atlanta Hawks, 175-88
Anyone that takes the LQ is stupid EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:06 pm by Stanley

» iNBA Super Rankings (11/17/2013)
Anyone that takes the LQ is stupid EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:05 pm by Stanley

Most active topic starters
Kernel
Anyone that takes the LQ is stupid I_vote15Anyone that takes the LQ is stupid I_voti11Anyone that takes the LQ is stupid I_vote16 
OnyxTech
Anyone that takes the LQ is stupid I_vote15Anyone that takes the LQ is stupid I_voti11Anyone that takes the LQ is stupid I_vote16 
iNBA
Alex
Bedbed
Cyber
Combz
Teh Can
Raymond
Free

Top posting users this month
No user

Member of the Month
Winner MoM Want to be Member of the Month? Simply enter your name below and receive, 5000+ points, NameGlow (Any color), and A title picture!
Username:
New Network & Projects

Anyone that takes the LQ is stupid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone that takes the LQ is stupid Empty Anyone that takes the LQ is stupid

Post by xJDog Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:39 am

The title basically says it all; if you take the fucking test, you're a fucking retard. After participating in the bullshit myself, I've came to the conclusion that the staff on this network are literally fucking with their users, using them as puppets, to see who will go the furthest just to get a fucking rank, whether it be Honors or Ivy. Also, might I add that anyone that even does well, with the exception of that bitch @Annabell, you're basically going to be put into the Honors group everytime. The staff doesn't give a fuck about that exam; In fact, those fuckers are probably laughing their ass off every time a user takes the stupid ass assessment.
Don't waste your name chasing the fucking 42. It doesn't matter.
Good day bitches.
xJDog
xJDog

Posts Posts : 45
Points Points : 25484
Join date Join date : 2012-12-14

Back to top Go down

Anyone that takes the LQ is stupid Empty Re: Anyone that takes the LQ is stupid

Post by Ashley Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:25 am

jeez, what's your problem?
Ashley
Ashley

Posts Posts : 53
Points Points : 32861
Join date Join date : 2015-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by StephenB Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:26 am

xJDog wrote:The title basically says it all; if you take the fucking test, you're a fucking retard. After participating in the bullshit myself, I've came to the conclusion that the staff on this network are literally fucking with their users, using them as puppets, to see who will go the furthest just to get a fucking rank, whether it be Honors or Ivy. Also, might I add that anyone that even does well, with the exception of that bitch @Annabell, you're basically going to be put into the Honors group everytime. The staff doesn't give a fuck about that exam; In fact, those fuckers are probably laughing their ass off every time a user takes the stupid ass assessment.
Good day bitches.
Motherfucker you took the quiz! Shut the hell up!
StephenB
StephenB
Supernova+
Supernova+

Posts Posts : 12
Points Points : 7450
Join date Join date : 2016-12-04

"I love what I do, and if you don't, I don't care!"

Back to top Go down

Post by xJDog Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:28 am

StephenB wrote:
xJDog wrote:The title basically says it all; if you take the fucking test, you're a fucking retard. After participating in the bullshit myself, I've came to the conclusion that the staff on this network are literally fucking with their users, using them as puppets, to see who will go the furthest just to get a fucking rank, whether it be Honors or Ivy. Also, might I add that anyone that even does well, with the exception of that bitch @Annabell, you're basically going to be put into the Honors group everytime. The staff doesn't give a fuck about that exam; In fact, those fuckers are probably laughing their ass off every time a user takes the stupid ass assessment.
Good day bitches.
Motherfucker you took the quiz! Shut the hell up!
@StephenB PLEASE shut the fuck up. You're literally one of the most annoying cucks on the forum. Do us all a favor and delete your account.
xJDog
xJDog

Back to top Go down

Post by xJDog Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:30 am

Ashley wrote:jeez, what's your problem?
You're my problem. Why the hell did you even post on this thread?
xJDog
xJDog

Back to top Go down

Post by v0rtex Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:31 am

@xJDog, stop with the bullshit. You clearly took the exam and scored well, meaning you took it more than once. Are you just that pressed that others are scoring better than you that you decided to make a whole forum bashing LQ Test takers, including yourself? You're a whole shameful being. I'm not sure to ban you or let you wallow in your own shit.

v0rtex

Posts Posts : 1
Points Points : 620
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:33 am

Good day bitches.

You've been at this bullcrap since Mythic. When are you going to learn that this isn't the way to communicate with others?
Paco is a better person to talk to than you, and that's sad.
Danny
Danny

Posts Posts : 26
Points Points : 16135
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xJDog Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:35 am

Danny wrote:
Good day bitches.

You've been at this bullcrap since Mythic. When are you going to learn that this isn't the way to communicate with others?
You think I give a fuck if I'm a good person to talk to? I don't care about your feelings. I'm this way because I represent the real world. People aren't fucking nice, and you've all been disillusioned by this "network community" that you're forgetting that you're in a fucking bubble.
xJDog
xJDog

Back to top Go down

Post by xJDog Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:37 am

v0rtex wrote:@xJDog, stop with the bullshit. You clearly took the exam and scored well, meaning you took it more than once. Are you just that pressed that others are scoring better than you that you decided to make a whole forum bashing LQ Test takers, including yourself? You're a whole shameful being. I'm not sure to ban you or let you wallow in your own shit.
You're correct. I took this bullshit of a test twice. First time was a 36, second 38. I'm not pressed about others excelling over a test that's full of shit, I'm pressed about the creation, execution, and the actual participation of this whole charade. You're a fucking idiot.
xJDog
xJDog

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:39 am

xJDog wrote:
Danny wrote:
Good day bitches.

You think I give a fuck if I'm a good person to talk to? I don't care about your feelings. I'm this way because I represent the real world. People aren't fucking nice, and you've all been disillusioned by this "network community" that you're forgetting that you're in a fucking bubble.
Okay, I get what you mean. I don't understand that you can't contribute to bettering the world though instead of playing the hand that's dealt to you. You're right, a lot of people in this world are mean, but you can change the cycle by refusing to succumb to that behavior. You're living your live based off of conformity, and that's not the right path to go.
Rachel
Rachel

Posts Posts : 6
Points Points : 3722
Join date Join date : 2016-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by xJDog Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:40 am

Rachel wrote:
Okay, I get what you mean. I don't understand that you can't contribute to bettering the world though instead of playing the hand that's dealt to you. You're right, a lot of people in this world are mean, but you can change the cycle by refusing to succumb to that behavior. You're living your live based off of conformity, and that's not the right path to go.
Fuck off Rachel.
xJDog
xJDog

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:44 am

xJDog wrote:
Rachel wrote:
Fuck off Rachel.
You know it's true, and you know those words broke you down, but allow me to build you up. xJDog, you're obviously brilliant beyond measure, and you have a lot to offer us, the community, and the world around you, but you first must break the stigma that everyone is your enemy. That's simply not the truth. I don't know what's causing you to lash out like this, but it makes you unapproachable from all angles. You've got to stop.
Rachel
Rachel

Posts Posts : 6
Points Points : 3722
Join date Join date : 2016-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Megatron Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:45 am

Rachel wrote:
xJDog wrote:
Rachel wrote:
Fuck off Rachel.
You know it's true, and you know those words broke you down, but allow me to build you up. xJDog, you're obviously brilliant beyond measure, and you have a lot to offer us, the community, and the world around you, but you first must break the stigma that everyone is your enemy. That's simply not the truth. I don't know what's causing you to lash out like this, but it makes you unapproachable from all angles. You've got to stop.
Damn.
Megatron
Megatron
Operator
Operator

Posts Posts : 22
Points Points : 12531
Join date Join date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by xJDog Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:46 am

Rachel wrote:
xJDog wrote:
Rachel wrote:
Fuck off Rachel.
didn't I tell you to fuck off? Can you not read? are you illiterate? are you incapable of comprehending? and shut the fuck up Megatron. ^
xJDog
xJDog

Back to top Go down

Post by Simuel Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:50 am

Holy shit, you're an asshole. How can you be this fucked up lmao
Simuel
Simuel
Presteige III
Presteige III

Posts Posts : 447
Points Points : 277451
Join date Join date : 2014-07-21

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
-AL

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiloughby Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Is any of this fact or is all just your opinion?
Wiloughby
Wiloughby

Posts Posts : 3
Points Points : 1865
Join date Join date : 2017-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by xJDog Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:29 pm

Wiloughby wrote:Is any of this fact or is all just your opinion?
I don't give a fuck what you may think but it's factual. The LQ is dumb and you're not special if you achieve a high score. All of you need to shut the fuck up and let me voice my opinion.
xJDog
xJDog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top