Latest topics
» iChat 2.0 - A New Way to Chat!
I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me? EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 11:38 pm by OnyxTech

» iNBA Super Rankings (12/15/2013)
I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:48 pm by iNBA

» Tigers vs. Greats, Jeremiah Clark pours in 25 as Tigers take victory, 88-80
I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:27 pm by iNBA

» 2013-2014 Free Agent Watch
I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:11 pm by Stanley

» SAMUEL HOLLOWAY JUST SCORED 97 POINTS IN ONE QUARTER!!!
I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:10 pm by Stanley

» Drew Que of Hialeah Horizon cashes in 55 for the win over Celtics, 126-113
I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 pm by Stanley

» Samuel Holloway makes history with magical 106 point performance against Austin Galaxies, 183-81
I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 pm by Stanley

» Danny Dubb delivers 81 in win over Atlanta Hawks, 175-88
I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:06 pm by Stanley

» iNBA Super Rankings (11/17/2013)
I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:05 pm by Stanley

Most active topic starters
Kernel
I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me? I_vote15I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me? I_voti11I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me? I_vote16 
OnyxTech
I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me? I_vote15I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me? I_voti11I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me? I_vote16 
iNBA
Alex
Combz
Teh Can
Raymond
Bedbed
Cyber
Connor

Top posting users this month
No user

Member of the Month
Winner MoM Want to be Member of the Month? Simply enter your name below and receive, 5000+ points, NameGlow (Any color), and A title picture!
Username:
New Network & Projects

I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me? Empty I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me?

Post by Mark Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:18 pm

My girlfriend and I have been dating for around seven months, and now I have this uneasy feeling that she is cheating on me. Around a month ago, I picked up her phone because it was buzzing like crazy on the kitchen table. Come to find out it was her ex-boyfriend blowing up her phone. When I confronted her about it, she told me not to worry about it and that she would block his number immediately. Soon after that encounter I hadn't seen his number or heard much about it since. However, the provoke my uneasiness, she regularly shoes out with "her friends" and goes to outings a lot more than unusual. I never met her friends and she never asks me to tag along with her, so it really makes me question who she goes and sees. I've thought about questioning her about this, but I'm sure that would start conflict, and that wouldn't resolve anything. To this day I haven't seen any texts from the ex but I haven't went through her social media or emails.
Any advice? pale
Mark
Mark

Posts Posts : 3
Points Points : 1867
Join date Join date : 2012-12-14

Back to top Go down

I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me? Empty Re: I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me?

Post by Jimmy Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:25 pm

easy, break up wit her. Smile
Jimmy
Jimmy

Posts Posts : 4
Points Points : 2481
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me? Empty Re: I feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me?

Post by Voltage Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:27 pm

Jimmy wrote:easy, break up wit her. Smile
Shut up. No. Just talk to her first and see what happens. Maybe she will take you along on one of your hangouts. Maybe being surrounded by girls the whole day will be punishment enough for thinking she does otherwise.
Voltage
Voltage
Developer
Developer

Posts Posts : 10
Points Points : 6265
Join date Join date : 2012-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:30 pm

Jimmy wrote:easy, break up wit her. Smile
Lmaoooo im weak as hell. I agree with @Cassandra though, you just need to have a talk with her. no reason to lose a good girl because you couldnt stop thinking negative
Kyle
Kyle

Posts Posts : 2
Points Points : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by iPheo Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:31 pm

well, first things first. how good looking is she?

iPheo

Posts Posts : 3
Points Points : 1860

Back to top Go down

Post by test Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:32 pm

iPheo wrote:well, first things first. how good looking is she?
ikr, pics? Question Neutral scratch
test
test
Guru
Guru

Posts Posts : 11
Points Points : 6257
Join date Join date : 2012-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Donald Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:59 pm

I was in the same situation as you before. All you can do is hope for the best and believe that your girlfriend isn't cheating on you. In the end, if she really wanted to cheat on you, she would. In my case, she actually was. However, you know just as well as I do that every case is different.
gl
Donald
Donald

Posts Posts : 1
Points Points : 620
Join date Join date : 2016-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Simuel Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:00 pm

Mark wrote:My girlfriend and I have been dating for around seven months, and now I have this uneasy feeling that she is cheating on me. Around a month ago, I picked up her phone because it was buzzing like crazy on the kitchen table. Come to find out it was her ex-boyfriend blowing up her phone. When I confronted her about it, she told me not to worry about it and that she would block his number immediately. Soon after that encounter I hadn't seen his number or heard much about it since. However, the provoke my uneasiness, she regularly shoes out with "her friends" and goes to outings a lot more than unusual. I never met her friends and she never asks me to tag along with her, so it really makes me question who she goes and sees. I've thought about questioning her about this, but I'm sure that would start conflict, and that wouldn't resolve anything. To this day I haven't seen any texts from the ex but I haven't went through her social media or emails.
Any advice? pale
You're already getting a weird vibe. I'd leave her tbh.
Simuel
Simuel
Presteige III
Presteige III

Posts Posts : 447
Points Points : 277451
Join date Join date : 2014-07-21

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
-AL

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:02 pm

Half the guys on here are assholes. If I were the OP's girlfriend I would be superbly pissed to find out he went to a forum seeking advice instead of TALKING TO ME. -1
Janet
Janet

Posts Posts : 2
Points Points : 1242

Back to top Go down

Post by xJDog Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:03 pm

oh lord, the bitches are coming out. ^_^
xJDog
xJDog

Posts Posts : 45
Points Points : 25484
Join date Join date : 2012-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:08 pm

xJDog wrote:oh lord, the bitches are coming out. ^_^
fucking lame. As for the post, do not listen to these guys. They are just miserable little pricks who don't have a girl of their own and are jealous. Talk to her, be comforting, and state your feelings. she will understand. you're not crazy for feeling the way that you do, but if you keep holding back instead of engaging in conversation you will become crazy. <3 much love to you and your girlfriend
Rachel
Rachel

Posts Posts : 6
Points Points : 3722

Back to top Go down

Post by Frobes Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:38 pm

any update on this?? did you two work it out?
Frobes
Frobes

Posts Posts : 8
Points Points : 4970
Join date Join date : 2016-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodus Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:13 pm

^ Same. I want to know how things are working out for you.
Exodus
Exodus
Developer
Developer

Posts Posts : 11
Points Points : 6825
Join date Join date : 2012-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by OnyxTech Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:24 pm

I also want to know as well. Updates?

Sent from Topic'it App
OnyxTech
OnyxTech
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 65
Points Points : 45832
Join date Join date : 2012-09-08

"Nothing is Impossible. With a little faith and a little work, it can be done."

https://supernova.forumotion.orgfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum