Latest topics
» iChat 2.0 - A New Way to Chat!
gamesource - GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER. EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 11:38 pm by OnyxTech

» iNBA Super Rankings (12/15/2013)
gamesource - GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER. EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:48 pm by iNBA

» Tigers vs. Greats, Jeremiah Clark pours in 25 as Tigers take victory, 88-80
gamesource - GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER. EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:27 pm by iNBA

» 2013-2014 Free Agent Watch
gamesource - GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER. EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:11 pm by Stanley

» SAMUEL HOLLOWAY JUST SCORED 97 POINTS IN ONE QUARTER!!!
gamesource - GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER. EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:10 pm by Stanley

» Drew Que of Hialeah Horizon cashes in 55 for the win over Celtics, 126-113
gamesource - GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER. EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 pm by Stanley

» Samuel Holloway makes history with magical 106 point performance against Austin Galaxies, 183-81
gamesource - GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER. EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 pm by Stanley

» Danny Dubb delivers 81 in win over Atlanta Hawks, 175-88
gamesource - GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER. EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:06 pm by Stanley

» iNBA Super Rankings (11/17/2013)
gamesource - GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER. EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:05 pm by Stanley

Most active topic starters
Kernel
gamesource - GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER. I_vote15gamesource - GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER. I_voti11gamesource - GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER. I_vote16 
OnyxTech
gamesource - GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER. I_vote15gamesource - GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER. I_voti11gamesource - GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER. I_vote16 
iNBA
Alex
Teh Can
Raymond
Bedbed
Cyber
Combz
GGsmalls

Top posting users this month
No user

Member of the Month
Winner MoM Want to be Member of the Month? Simply enter your name below and receive, 5000+ points, NameGlow (Any color), and A title picture!
Username:
New Network & Projects

GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gamesource - GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER. Empty GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER.

Post by Gravity Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:12 am

It's gone. for good. I've had a little chat with v0rtex, and he says we will NEVER re open Gamesource. So if you ever see a new Gamesource "confirmed", it's fake. Instead we will move on to The Next Generation project, and helping out with that.
-Gravity Games gone too?
Yes. Sadly, I have ran out of money and gamesource hasn't gotten any donations. Gravity Games comes around here and there though, it may reappear at some point.
-What Happened to Gamesource?
Actually, 3 things happened. The HOTLINE site said for the prediction for this network to end was in 2011, which was correct, bring the staff to the conclusion that this was some rant to begin with.
Second, hacking groups were being formed, and they've gotten stronger. And we didn't have WCE help at the time.
And lastly, we didn't have money, only a few donations came through.
Gravity
Gravity
Guru
Guru

Posts Posts : 14
Points Points : 8695
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

gamesource - GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER. Empty Re: GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER.

Post by Raymond Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:35 am

WOW! didn't see THIS coming.
Raymond
Raymond
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 12
Points Points : 7630

Back to top Go down

gamesource - GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER. Empty Re: GameSource Closed. No GameSource v2. EVER.

Post by GGsmalls Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:43 am

I saw this coming, Gamesource should have a v2 though, It'll be great.
GGsmalls
GGsmalls
Supernova+
Supernova+

Posts Posts : 10
Points Points : 5085

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravity Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:45 am

GGsmalls wrote:I saw this coming, Gamesource should have a v2 though, It'll be great.
Did you seriously not read what I just wrote? There will not be another Gamesource. And if there was a Gamesource v2, for what purpose what we use it for? Gamesource was made for gaming entertainment and sources for great gaming services of our own. But not even 10 users cared to use our products services or games, thus we lost tons of money. No.
Gravity
Gravity
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by RetainTai Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:49 am

It was never going to take off anyway. This was really just an operation for the next type of entrainment. We didn't have the resources and tools required for this, so it failed.
RetainTai
RetainTai
Support Team
Support Team

Posts Posts : 4
Points Points : 2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamerv0rtex Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:32 pm

RetainTai wrote:It was never going to take off anyway. This was really just an operation for the next type of entrainment. We didn't have the resources and tools required for this, so it failed.
We had the resources, that how we got so far. But nobody cared enough just to donate a small profit.
Gamerv0rtex
Gamerv0rtex

Posts Posts : 8
Points Points : 4348

Back to top Go down

Post by Bedbed Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:38 am

Gamerv0rtex wrote:
RetainTai wrote:It was never going to take off anyway. This was really just an operation for the next type of entrainment. We didn't have the resources and tools required for this, so it failed.
We had the resources, that how we got so far. But nobody cared enough just to donate a small profit.
Gamer, you were asking for a donation of 50$ per user. Small.
Bedbed
Bedbed
Presteige II
Presteige II

Posts Posts : 395
Points Points : 287384
Join date Join date : 2013-01-04

"Truth be told, I'm a honest liar."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamerv0rtex Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:30 am

Bedbed wrote:
Gamerv0rtex wrote:
Gamer, you were asking for a donation of 50$ per user. Small.
It didn't start out being 50.00, it was a small profit 5.00. The later it came to ending, the more the prices raised. Gravity Games had to give money to GS because of the downfall. Even that, wasn't enough.
Gamerv0rtex
Gamerv0rtex

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravity Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:36 am

Gamerv0rtex wrote:
It didn't start out being 50.00, it was a small profit 5.00. The later it came to ending, the more the prices raised. Gravity Games had to give money to GS because of the downfall. Even that, wasn't enough.

What ever happened to Mega Robots...

On a side note, GameSource started with 980.00 Dollars. It's a shame how money can be dished so easily.

Gravity
Gravity
Guru
Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamerv0rtex Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:41 am

Gravity wrote:

Passed over to Elite, along with the rest to the money for the game, which was 500.00 USD, which ended up failing because of the shortage of staff and developers. Then, leaving us with 250.00, we invested in Elite's iServer, which also failed.
Gamerv0rtex
Gamerv0rtex

Back to top Go down

Post by Bedbed Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:01 am

Gamerv0rtex wrote:
Gravity wrote:
Passed over to Elite, along with the rest to the money for the game, which was 500.00 USD, which ended up failing because of the shortage of staff and developers. Then, leaving us with 250.00, we invested in Elite's iServer, which also failed.
Elite wasn't a quality network. It didn't have the qualifications and staff to make a very good product. iServer only worked on "Lite" the game. And since Lite never released, the server served no purpose, so nobody bought it.
And don't get me started on iWorld, v2, v3, v4.....
Bedbed
Bedbed
Presteige II
Presteige II

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Way Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:09 am

Bedbed wrote:Elite wasn't a quality network. It didn't have the qualifications and staff to make a very good product. iServer only worked on "Lite" the game. And since Lite never released, the server served no purpose, so nobody bought it.
And don't get me started on iWorld, v2, v3, v4.....
Elite may haven't been strong, but I don't see you developing a network anytime soon. Before you start criticizing networks, learn how hard it is to actually to make one.
iWorld only had two official versions by the way.
3Way
3Way
Operator
Operator

Points Points : 6201

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodus Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:17 am

Before a fight breaks out on the most interesting topic, I'd like to point out some things.
First off, Gamesource is a gaming network, right? So, why did you invest your money in a Media Studio? As if creation of chat rooms had anything to with games. Second, if Mega Robots was finished, as Gravity said on the forums I presume, why did it never release on Elite? Mega Robots was never actually finished, because you never had the money to create it in the first place. and lastly, if Gravity Games had enough money to last to 2009, as said on Hotline(2,500.00 USD), how come you couldn't donate the small/big profit to GS? Because you have you're own network you were coming out with(WoG, along side with Matt and Mike) and you didn't manage to tell Gamerv0rtex.
Exodus
Exodus
Developer
Developer

Posts Posts : 11
Points Points : 6825
Join date Join date : 2012-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Bedbed Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:56 am

Truth must be told. That spills the hell truth that nobody wanted to hear.
Bedbed
Bedbed
Presteige II
Presteige II

Back to top Go down

Post by Kehlek Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:27 pm

Bedbed wrote:Truth must be told. That spills the hell truth that nobody wanted to hear.
Is this your way of saying you won?
Kehlek
Kehlek

Posts Posts : 231
Points Points : 143248

"Kehlektive."

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Way Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:44 am

Exodus is right, none of this is necessary. It's ended and over.
3Way
3Way
Operator
Operator

Points Points : 6201

Back to top Go down

Post by Bedbed Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:50 am

Kehlek wrote:
Bedbed wrote:Truth must be told. That spills the hell truth that nobody wanted to hear.
Is this your way of saying you won?
Why would I need to post saying I won, when Exodus already proved my point?
Bedbed
Bedbed
Presteige II
Presteige II

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 am

Exodus wasn't siding with anyone, he was stating the truth. If anything, all of you should think about how fighting resolves anything. Every single time someone fights they end up getting the topic locked or temporary bans. It's time for it to change.
Alex
Alex
Developer
Developer

Posts Posts : 28
Points Points : 16349
Join date Join date : 2012-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanley Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:21 am

A big change at that. Fights like this have been going on since iClub.
Stanley
Stanley
Guru
Guru

Posts Posts : 31
Points Points : 19302

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top