Most active topic starters
Kernel
Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_vote15Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_voti11Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_vote16 
OnyxTech
Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_vote15Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_voti11Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_vote16 
iNBA
Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_vote15Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_voti11Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_vote16 
Alex
Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_vote15Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_voti11Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_vote16 
Cyber
Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_vote15Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_voti11Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_vote16 
Bedbed
Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_vote15Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_voti11Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_vote16 
Teh Can
Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_vote15Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_voti11Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_vote16 
Raymond
Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_vote15Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_voti11Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_vote16 
Combz
Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_vote15Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_voti11Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_vote16 
Stanley
Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_vote15Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_voti11Track and Field times? - Page 2 I_vote16 

Top posting users this month

Member of the Month
Winner MoM Want to be Member of the Month? Simply enter your name below and receive, 5000+ points, NameGlow (Any color), and A title picture!
Username:
New Network & Projects

Track and Field times?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Track and Field times? - Page 2 Empty Re: Track and Field times?

Post by Baylor on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:49 am

I run sometimes. I have friends that run. One of them graduated. This is the times he ran.
400: 47
800: 1:49
1600: 4:16
3200: 9:12
5K: 15:33
Baylor
Baylor
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 17
Points Points : 10544
Join date Join date : 2014-06-18

Back to top Go down

Track and Field times? - Page 2 Empty Re: Track and Field times?

Post by LT on Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:01 am

@Baylor wrote:I run sometimes. I have friends that run. One of them graduated. This is the times he ran.
400: 47
800: 1:49
1600: 4:16
3200: 9:12
5K: 15:33
I'm pretty sure you just posted Baylor University's mens track and field team recruiting standards. Move on.
LT
LT
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 3
Points Points : 1860
Join date Join date : 2013-10-26

Back to top Go down

Track and Field times? - Page 2 Empty Re: Track and Field times?

Post by LOLman22 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:05 am

@LT wrote:
@Baylor wrote:I run sometimes. I have friends that run. One of them graduated. This is the times he ran.
400: 47
800: 1:49
1600: 4:16
3200: 9:12
5K: 15:33
I'm pretty sure you just posted Baylor University's mens track and field team recruiting standards. Move on.
LOL
Note: I ran one time. I'm pretty sure they dump a lot of people in the 800m in middle school. I ran a 2:11. My friends ran like 2:07 and 2:09 or somewhere in that range. I don't know if that's good though.
LOLman22
LOLman22
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 24
Points Points : 14880
Join date Join date : 2012-12-13

Back to top Go down

Track and Field times? - Page 2 Empty Re: Track and Field times?

Post by iTrent on Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:07 am

@LOLman22 wrote:
@LT wrote:
@Baylor wrote:I run sometimes. I have friends that run. One of them graduated. This is the times he ran.
400: 47
800: 1:49
1600: 4:16
3200: 9:12
5K: 15:33
I'm pretty sure you just posted Baylor University's mens track and field team recruiting standards. Move on.
LOL
Note: I ran one time. I'm pretty sure they dump a lot of people in the 800m in middle school. I ran a 2:11. My friends ran like 2:07 and 2:09 or somewhere in that range. I don't know if that's good though.
That's pretty bad. Are you a girl by chance, LOLman?

iTrent
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 7
Points Points : 3103
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Track and Field times? - Page 2 Empty Re: Track and Field times?

Post by RetainTai on Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:11 am

@iTrent wrote:
@LOLman22 wrote:
@LT wrote:
@Baylor wrote:I run sometimes. I have friends that run. One of them graduated. This is the times he ran.
400: 47
800: 1:49
1600: 4:16
3200: 9:12
5K: 15:33
I'm pretty sure you just posted Baylor University's mens track and field team recruiting standards. Move on.
LOL
Note: I ran one time. I'm pretty sure they dump a lot of people in the 800m in middle school. I ran a 2:11. My friends ran like 2:07 and 2:09 or somewhere in that range. I don't know if that's good though.
That's pretty bad. Are you a girl by chance, LOLman?

You're so rude, Trent? Do you run? If not, shut the fuck up. Why is this thread even becoming popular again? Damn it, Frobes.
RetainTai
RetainTai
Support Team
Support Team

Posts Posts : 4
Points Points : 2480
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Track and Field times? - Page 2 Empty Re: Track and Field times?

Post by G6 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:13 am

I ran the 800 four times, went 1:56, 1:55, 1:53, and 1:51. I got offered a couple of scholarships, but I didn't take any of them and went to a technical school instead.
G6
G6
Support Team
Support Team

Posts Posts : 6
Points Points : 3775
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Track and Field times? - Page 2 Empty Re: Track and Field times?

Post by Jamesis on Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:15 am

@G6 wrote:I ran the 800 four times, went 1:56, 1:55, 1:53, and 1:51. I got offered a couple of scholarships, but I didn't take any of them and went to a technical school instead.
you're lying. you're lying and you know you're lying.
Jamesis
Jamesis
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 17
Points Points : 10542
Join date Join date : 2015-11-24

Back to top Go down

Track and Field times? - Page 2 Empty Re: Track and Field times?

Post by Free on Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:20 am

@Jamesis wrote:
@G6 wrote:I ran the 800 four times, went 1:56, 1:55, 1:53, and 1:51. I got offered a couple of scholarships, but I didn't take any of them and went to a technical school instead.
you're lying. you're lying and you know you're lying.
How do you know?
Free
Free
Ivy Group
Ivy Group

Posts Posts : 43
Points Points : 34837
Join date Join date : 2015-08-07
"Being free is essentially innate behavior.
Don't fight it."


Back to top Go down

Track and Field times? - Page 2 Empty Re: Track and Field times?

Post by Orbital on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:34 pm

@iTrent wrote:
@LOLman22 wrote:
@LT wrote:
@Baylor wrote:I run sometimes. I have friends that run. One of them graduated. This is the times he ran.
400: 47
800: 1:49
1600: 4:16
3200: 9:12
5K: 15:33
I'm pretty sure you just posted Baylor University's mens track and field team recruiting standards. Move on.
LOL
Note: I ran one time. I'm pretty sure they dump a lot of people in the 800m in middle school. I ran a 2:11. My friends ran like 2:07 and 2:09 or somewhere in that range. I don't know if that's good though.
That's pretty bad. Are you a girl by chance, LOLman?
i would think 2:11 is pretty good considering i ran 2:16 and got a varsity letter, lmao

Orbital
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 1
Points Points : 620
Join date Join date : 2012-12-12

Back to top Go down

Track and Field times? - Page 2 Empty Re: Track and Field times?

Post by Jamesis on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:36 pm

@Free wrote:
@Jamesis wrote:
@G6 wrote:I ran the 800 four times, went 1:56, 1:55, 1:53, and 1:51. I got offered a couple of scholarships, but I didn't take any of them and went to a technical school instead.
you're lying. you're lying and you know you're lying.
How do you know?
who the fuck would drop scholarships to attend a technical school? come on joker
Jamesis
Jamesis
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 17
Points Points : 10542
Join date Join date : 2015-11-24

Back to top Go down

Track and Field times? - Page 2 Empty Re: Track and Field times?

Post by Jimmy on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:38 pm

@Jamesis wrote:
@Free wrote:
@Jamesis wrote:
@G6 wrote:I ran the 800 four times, went 1:56, 1:55, 1:53, and 1:51. I got offered a couple of scholarships, but I didn't take any of them and went to a technical school instead.
you're lying. you're lying and you know you're lying.
How do you know?
who the fuck would drop scholarships to attend a technical school? come on joker
its funny cause my brother did the same thing. he ran track and hs but instead with to a community college. he ended up earning a law degree from columbia so take your pick
Jimmy
Jimmy
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 4
Points Points : 2481
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Track and Field times? - Page 2 Empty Re: Track and Field times?

Post by Jamesis on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:40 pm

@Jimmy wrote:
@Jamesis wrote:
@Free wrote:
@Jamesis wrote:
@G6 wrote:I ran the 800 four times, went 1:56, 1:55, 1:53, and 1:51. I got offered a couple of scholarships, but I didn't take any of them and went to a technical school instead.
you're lying. you're lying and you know you're lying.
How do you know?
who the fuck would drop scholarships to attend a technical school? come on joker
its funny cause my brother did the same thing. he ran track and hs but instead with to a community college. he ended up earning a law degree from columbia so take your pick
what you do after your undergraduate years is NOT relevant to this thread. He could've went the university/college route and had it easier. why waste all that time running and not take the shit you're given. tf
Jamesis
Jamesis
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 17
Points Points : 10542
Join date Join date : 2015-11-24

Back to top Go down

Track and Field times? - Page 2 Empty Re: Track and Field times?

Post by Jimmy on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:41 pm

@Jamesis wrote:
@Jimmy wrote:
@Jamesis wrote:
@Free wrote:
@Jamesis wrote:
@G6 wrote:I ran the 800 four times, went 1:56, 1:55, 1:53, and 1:51. I got offered a couple of scholarships, but I didn't take any of them and went to a technical school instead.
you're lying. you're lying and you know you're lying.
How do you know?
who the fuck would drop scholarships to attend a technical school? come on joker
its funny cause my brother did the same thing. he ran track and hs but instead with to a community college. he ended up earning a law degree from columbia so take your pick
what you do after your undergraduate years is NOT relevant to this thread. He could've went the university/college route and had it easier. why waste all that time running and not take the shit you're given. tf
i mean...i cant speak for my bro and i understand where ur coming from but at the same time maybe something about the community college interested him more. the big college scene isnt for everyone
Jimmy
Jimmy
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 4
Points Points : 2481
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Track and Field times? - Page 2 Empty Re: Track and Field times?

Post by Free on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:44 pm

@Jamesis wrote:
@Free wrote:
@Jamesis wrote:
@G6 wrote:I ran the 800 four times, went 1:56, 1:55, 1:53, and 1:51. I got offered a couple of scholarships, but I didn't take any of them and went to a technical school instead.
you're lying. you're lying and you know you're lying.
How do you know?
who the fuck would drop scholarships to attend a technical school? come on joker
You never, ever, ever make good arguments for yourself, Jamesis. Maybe he didn't want to attend the colleges he was offered a scholarship from. Didn't you think of that?
Free
Free
Ivy Group
Ivy Group

Posts Posts : 43
Points Points : 34837
Join date Join date : 2015-08-07
"Being free is essentially innate behavior.
Don't fight it."


Back to top Go down

Track and Field times? - Page 2 Empty Re: Track and Field times?

Post by Adam on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:45 pm

Well, not to brag or anything, but I do run a 41 second 400m.
Adam
Adam
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 3
Points Points : 1865
Join date Join date : 2012-12-13

Back to top Go down

Track and Field times? - Page 2 Empty Re: Track and Field times?

Post by Rachel on Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:23 pm

@Adam wrote:Well, not to brag or anything, but I do run a 41 second 400m.
lie. world record is 43.03.
I run the 200, 400, and 800 meter races.
25.97
57.18
2:13.67

running is just one of my passions. No scholarships or anything because I'm only a sophomore.
Rachel
Rachel
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 6
Points Points : 3722
Join date Join date : 2016-08-04


Back to top Go down

Track and Field times? - Page 2 Empty Re: Track and Field times?

Post by Kerr on Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:24 pm

I do the long jump and triple jump.
22.9 feet and 43.1 feet.
Kerr
Kerr
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 5
Points Points : 3106
Join date Join date : 2015-08-08

Back to top Go down

Track and Field times? - Page 2 Empty Re: Track and Field times?

Post by Exodus on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:12 pm

@Rachel wrote:
@Adam wrote:Well, not to brag or anything, but I do run a 41 second 400m.
lie. world record is 43.03.
I run the 200, 400, and 800 meter races.
25.97
57.18
2:13.67

running is just one of my passions. No scholarships or anything because I'm only a sophomore.

ONLY a sophomore? Honey, you're going places.
Exodus
Exodus
Developer
Developer

Posts Posts : 11
Points Points : 6825
Join date Join date : 2012-12-12

Back to top Go down

Track and Field times? - Page 2 Empty Re: Track and Field times?

Post by John on Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:04 am

I ran track before. I ran the mile in the 4:40s. A couple of my friends ran cross country along with track and had times around 4:17 for the mile and 15:40ish for the 5 kilometers.
John
John
Honors Group
Honors Group

Posts Posts : 120
Points Points : 73781
Join date Join date : 2013-07-14

Back to top Go down

Track and Field times? - Page 2 Empty Re: Track and Field times?

Post by Columbia on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:25 pm

I primarily run the 800 and my fastest is 1:56.3.
Bumping this out of interest.
Columbia
Columbia
Miranda Society
Miranda Society

Posts Posts : 9
Points Points : 5585
Join date Join date : 2017-12-23

Back to top Go down

Track and Field times? - Page 2 Empty Re: Track and Field times?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum