College Football: Who Should Be in the TOP 4?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: College Football: Who Should Be in the TOP 4?

Post by RetainTai on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:41 pm

Baylor moves up three sports, Oklahoma moves up four spots. Many teams go down. Two teams tied with number six (Michigan State and Notre Dame)
My question is though, why does everyone here expect Alabama to be 1?
avatar
RetainTai
Support Team
Support Team

Posts Posts : 4
Points Points : 2480
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: College Football: Who Should Be in the TOP 4?

Post by Jamesis on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:45 pm

Fuck rankings, they're pointless.
avatar
Jamesis
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 9
Points Points : 5581
Join date Join date : 2015-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: College Football: Who Should Be in the TOP 4?

Post by CodeIT on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:49 pm

[postbg=http://i18.servimg.com/u/f18/17/78/35/59/orange10.png]
@Jamesis wrote:Fuck rankings, they're pointless.
Looks like someone's team isn't ranked. Blah
avatar
CodeIT
Coder
Coder

Posts Posts : 28
Points Points : 16232
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: College Football: Who Should Be in the TOP 4?

Post by Bailey on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:54 pm

@RetainTai wrote:Baylor moves up three sports, Oklahoma moves up four spots. Many teams go down. Two teams tied with number six (Michigan State and Notre Dame)
My question is though, why does everyone here expect Alabama to be 1?
Alabama is one of those prestigious teams that you just expect to win.
avatar
Bailey
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 6
Points Points : 2538
Join date Join date : 2015-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: College Football: Who Should Be in the TOP 4?

Post by Jamesis on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:56 pm

@CodeIT wrote:
@Jamesis wrote:Fuck rankings, they're pointless.
Looks like someone's team isn't ranked. Blah
No, it's just that rankings, especially from the Associated Press, are made up on what they want teams to be ranked. There's no fucking stats involved, idiot.
avatar
Jamesis
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 9
Points Points : 5581
Join date Join date : 2015-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: College Football: Who Should Be in the TOP 4?

Post by Sonny on Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:01 pm

@Jamesis wrote:
@CodeIT wrote:
@Jamesis wrote:Fuck rankings, they're pointless.
Looks like someone's team isn't ranked. Blah
No, it's just that rankings, especially from the Associated Press, are made up on what they want teams to be ranked. There's no fucking stats involved, idiot.
Of course statistics are involved. The committee looks at numbers as well as multiple ratios and schedule rigor when picking teams.
avatar
Sonny
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 2
Points Points : 1301
Join date Join date : 2015-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: College Football: Who Should Be in the TOP 4?

Post by LOLman22 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:02 am

@Sonny wrote:
@Jamesis wrote:
@CodeIT wrote:
@Jamesis wrote:Fuck rankings, they're pointless.
Looks like someone's team isn't ranked. Blah
No, it's just that rankings, especially from the Associated Press, are made up on what they want teams to be ranked. There's no fucking stats involved, idiot.
Of course statistics are involved. The committee looks at numbers as well as multiple ratios and schedule rigor when picking teams.
It really doesn't though.
avatar
LOLman22
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 17
Points Points : 10540
Join date Join date : 2012-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: College Football: Who Should Be in the TOP 4?

Post by Glitchwolf on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:09 am

@Simuel wrote:
@Ablue Tux wrote:
@Baylor wrote:
@Shnaw wrote:This is always a good topic to talk about, so why not?
For all you college football fans, who do you think should be in the top 4 for the college football playoff?
Me? I think it should be
1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Notre Dame
4. Oklahoma
Um, why aren't we in this bitch?
You guys have a very slim chance of going to the playoff because of the Oklahoma loss. If Baylor beats TCU, Texas, and wins the bowl game the committee may fit you in there.
Baylor isn't going to the playoffs, period.
Glitchwolf is retarded.

Simuel deserves to be banned. I told you guys Notre Dame will lose.
Stanford: 38 vs. Notre Dame: 36

Glitchwolf
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 10
Points Points : 5035
Join date Join date : 2012-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: College Football: Who Should Be in the TOP 4?

Post by Simuel on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:12 am

@Glitchwolf wrote:
Simuel deserves to be banned. I told you guys Notre Dame will lose.
Stanford: 38 vs. Notre Dame: 36
Ok, but was I wrong about Baylor though? sensei
avatar
Simuel
Presteige III
Presteige III

Posts Posts : 432
Points Points : 268146
Join date Join date : 2014-07-21

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
-AL


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: College Football: Who Should Be in the TOP 4?

Post by Baylor on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:13 am

@Simuel wrote:
@Glitchwolf wrote:
Simuel deserves to be banned. I told you guys Notre Dame will lose.
Stanford: 38 vs. Notre Dame: 36
Ok, but was I wrong about Baylor though? sensei
I have no words, we lost in double overtime.
We will simply win the national championship in 2017.
avatar
Baylor
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 16
Points Points : 9924
Join date Join date : 2014-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: College Football: Who Should Be in the TOP 4?

Post by Washington on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:14 am

@Baylor wrote:
@Simuel wrote:
@Glitchwolf wrote:
Simuel deserves to be banned. I told you guys Notre Dame will lose.
Stanford: 38 vs. Notre Dame: 36
Ok, but was I wrong about Baylor though? sensei
I have no words, we lost in double overtime.
We will simply win the national championship in 2017.
No you won't. Aren't you losing two star receivers next year? scratch
avatar
Washington
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 138
Points Points : 83751
Join date Join date : 2015-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: College Football: Who Should Be in the TOP 4?

Post by Baylor on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:16 am

@Washington wrote:
@Baylor wrote:
@Simuel wrote:
@Glitchwolf wrote:
Simuel deserves to be banned. I told you guys Notre Dame will lose.
Stanford: 38 vs. Notre Dame: 36
Ok, but was I wrong about Baylor though? sensei
I have no words, we lost in double overtime.
We will simply win the national championship in 2017.
No you won't. Aren't you losing two star receivers next year? scratch
Has Wisconsin ever been ranked?
avatar
Baylor
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 16
Points Points : 9924
Join date Join date : 2014-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: College Football: Who Should Be in the TOP 4?

Post by Narwhal on Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:09 pm

@Baylor wrote:Has Wisconsin ever been ranked?
You should just change you name Baylor Laughing
avatar
Narwhal
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 11
Points Points : 5593
Join date Join date : 2012-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: College Football: Who Should Be in the TOP 4?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum