Will TTX ever return?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will TTX ever return?

Post by Free on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:36 pm

Will the legendary network ever make it's return? How come every network always bounces back with a new version every time it's shut down by hackers or the owner itself, yet when TTX was hacked it never returned? Will the network ever return or is this growing community a memorial to the once imperial network that was TTX?
Free
Ivy Group
Ivy Group

Posts Posts : 10
Points Points : 6727
Join date Join date : 2015-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will TTX ever return?

Post by Harvest on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:39 pm

TTX didn't return because the owners felt as if they didn't need to. I mean look at the network community now, tons of networks, tons of intelligent people like you and I, and tons of growth. TTX started this. TTX had did it's job, and it doesn't need a reincarnation.

Harvest
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Posts Posts : 1
Points Points : 620
Join date Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodus on Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:40 pm

Harvest wrote:TTX didn't return because the owners felt as if they didn't need to. I mean look at the network community now, tons of networks, tons of intelligent people like you and I, and tons of growth. TTX started this. TTX had did it's job, and it doesn't need a reincarnation.

Harvest said it best. But really. TTX isn't going to ever come back because of the way it ended, it really was the end of TTX. But a beginning of a humongous community was to come.
Exodus
Developer
Developer

Posts Posts : 8
Points Points : 4965
Join date Join date : 2012-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down