Latest topics
» iChat 2.0 - A New Way to Chat!
Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 11:38 pm by OnyxTech

» iNBA Super Rankings (12/15/2013)
Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:48 pm by iNBA

» Tigers vs. Greats, Jeremiah Clark pours in 25 as Tigers take victory, 88-80
Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:27 pm by iNBA

» 2013-2014 Free Agent Watch
Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:11 pm by Stanley

» SAMUEL HOLLOWAY JUST SCORED 97 POINTS IN ONE QUARTER!!!
Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:10 pm by Stanley

» Drew Que of Hialeah Horizon cashes in 55 for the win over Celtics, 126-113
Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 pm by Stanley

» Samuel Holloway makes history with magical 106 point performance against Austin Galaxies, 183-81
Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 pm by Stanley

» Danny Dubb delivers 81 in win over Atlanta Hawks, 175-88
Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:06 pm by Stanley

» iNBA Super Rankings (11/17/2013)
Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:05 pm by Stanley

Most active topic starters
Kernel
Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline I_vote15Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline I_voti11Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline I_vote16 
OnyxTech
Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline I_vote15Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline I_voti11Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline I_vote16 
iNBA
Alex
Combz
Teh Can
Raymond
Bedbed
Cyber
Riley

Top posting users this month
No user

Member of the Month
Winner MoM Want to be Member of the Month? Simply enter your name below and receive, 5000+ points, NameGlow (Any color), and A title picture!
Username:
New Network & Projects

Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline Empty Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline

Post by Glitchwolf Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:26 pm

The two hacking groups, Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down one of the largest cooperate networks in the community, Hotline.
On the local paste-bin, they say that
Code:
"They're fed up with the constant leaks and broadcast of upcoming networks. Especially the ones that have no intentions of becoming anything major"
Mortem also plans to attack the main owner of Hotline. The date of when this event is supposed to take place in unknown. If anymore information is released I will advise everyone to delete your Hotline accounts, as the hacking groups will obtain your personal information.
That is all, for now.

Glitchwolf

Posts Posts : 14
Points Points : 7515
Join date Join date : 2012-12-13

Back to top Go down

Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline Empty Re: Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline

Post by OnyxTech Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:42 am

[postbg=https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/17/78/35/59/white-10.png]I don't believe this. Evidence?
OnyxTech
OnyxTech
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 65
Points Points : 45832
Join date Join date : 2012-09-08

"Nothing is Impossible. With a little faith and a little work, it can be done."

https://supernova.forumotion.orgfo

Back to top Go down

Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline Empty Re: Mortem and Dark Age plan to take down Hotline

Post by Free Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:12 pm

I feel like he just made this up, honestly.
Free
Free
Ivy Group
Ivy Group

Posts Posts : 43
Points Points : 34837
Join date Join date : 2015-08-07
"Being free is essentially innate behavior.
Don't fight it."

Back to top Go down

Post by xJDog Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:07 pm

Bullshit, delete this shit now
xJDog
xJDog

Posts Posts : 45
Points Points : 25484
Join date Join date : 2012-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:52 pm

xJDog wrote:Bullshit, delete this shit now
This thread is old as hell, why are bringing this back up?

Lee

Posts Posts : 3
Points Points : 1860
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top