OpenSource v4: 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by Cyber on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:33 pm


Version 4 is coming this year.

"OpenSource is now giving users more freedom then they ever had before."
-CySource

OpenSource v4 will now give you the option to create your own network, from scratch, giving you the endless possibilities as the owner of your very own network. Members can join your forum and give feedback to you. The options OpenSource v4 has is unbelievable, and it's coming to everyone this year, 2015.

"We are now introducing the Premium option, to where users can get even more features will a simple small fee.

With a small fee of just 2.99 monthly, you can:
Add ranks and awards,
Have unlimited image directory,
Add nameglows to your network,
And many more other amazing features.


Coming soon 2015,
Resources: CySource, Hotline, OpenSource Staff
avatar
Cyber
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 6
Points Points : 3113
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by Paradox on Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:17 pm

What happened to version 3? I feel like these are becoming scams.
avatar
Paradox
Coder
Coder

Posts Posts : 8
Points Points : 4965
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by Baylor on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:45 pm

What is the os staff doing? Stop making announcements about new versions just because you're taking to long to release the current one.
avatar
Baylor
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 14
Points Points : 8684
Join date Join date : 2014-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by Stanley on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:50 pm

This is stupid. OpenSource needs to sit down with their staff members and really try to put together a network that they can ACTUALLY RELEASE.
avatar
Stanley
Guru
Guru

Posts Posts : 21
Points Points : 13098
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by Lazzi on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:53 pm

Oh my gosh, its been 3 versions since they actually released something they announced. lol!

Lazzi
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 2
Points Points : 1245
Join date Join date : 2012-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by Jessica on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:54 pm

I bet the OpenSource staff is really feeling the pressure at this point. angry mob
avatar
Jessica
Support Team
Support Team

Posts Posts : 11
Points Points : 7000
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by Megatron on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:58 pm

I honestly don't know why we even pay attention to them anymore. This network to me is on the same level as Pizza
avatar
Megatron
Operator
Operator

Posts Posts : 16
Points Points : 8802
Join date Join date : 2013-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by CySource on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:08 pm

Look guys, the reason OpenSource hasn't officially released our networks is because WE DON'T HAVE MONEY. If we had the amount we needed to sustain the network they all would have been released right now.
avatar
CySource
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 7
Points Points : 4340
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by Free on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:12 pm

CySource wrote:Look guys, the reason OpenSource hasn't officially released our networks is because WE DON'T HAVE MONEY. If we had the amount we needed to sustain the network they all would have been released right now.
If you don't have the MONEY, why do you even announce the network?
avatar
Free
Ivy Group
Ivy Group

Posts Posts : 10
Points Points : 6727
Join date Join date : 2015-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by Latin on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:15 pm

[postbg=http://www191.lunapic.com/editor/images/white-stripe.png]
CySource wrote:Look guys, the reason OpenSource hasn't officially released our networks is because WE DON'T HAVE MONEY. If we had the amount we needed to sustain the network they all would have been released right now.
This is a pathetic response. You have hundreds, maybe thousands of users you have on edge, and this is your excuse?
How can you have a SUCCESSFUL network previously, which I'm assuming gave you funds, and not have enough money to open a successor?
Obviously you need to re-evaluate your staff if they cannot handle your money.

Latin
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Posts Posts : 7
Points Points : 3722
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by Mercury on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:21 pm

CySource wrote:Look guys, the reason OpenSource hasn't officially released our networks is because WE DON'T HAVE MONEY. If we had the amount we needed to sustain the network they all would have been released right now.
If you don't have the money, you shouldn't be trying to create something that requires it.
avatar
Mercury
Operator
Operator

Posts Posts : 1
Points Points : 620
Join date Join date : 2012-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by CySource on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:27 pm

Latin wrote:
CySource wrote:Look guys, the reason OpenSource hasn't officially released our networks is because WE DON'T HAVE MONEY. If we had the amount we needed to sustain the network they all would have been released right now.
This is a pathetic response. You have hundreds, maybe thousands of users you have on edge, and this is your excuse?
How can you have a SUCCESSFUL network previously, which I'm assuming gave you funds, and not have enough money to open a successor?
Obviously you need to re-evaluate your staff if they cannot handle your money.
YOU need to "re-evaluate" your post. My staff doesn't handle the money, I do myself. Also, I don't understand how this isn't a legitimate excuse. Anyone who has been following OpenSource would know there has been finical issues and is baring with us, unlike you people who are just ranting the shit out of me.


Last edited by CySource on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
CySource
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 7
Points Points : 4340
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by CySource on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:28 pm

Free wrote:
CySource wrote:Look guys, the reason OpenSource hasn't officially released our networks is because WE DON'T HAVE MONEY. If we had the amount we needed to sustain the network they all would have been released right now.
If you don't have the MONEY, why do you even announce the network?
I announce the networks so that it will get the attention of my users. Once the attention is gained, I ask for small donations to kick start our network so we can have a decent server to use.
avatar
CySource
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 7
Points Points : 4340
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by Latin on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:37 pm

CySource wrote:
Latin wrote:
CySource wrote:Look guys, the reason OpenSource hasn't officially released our networks is because WE DON'T HAVE MONEY. If we had the amount we needed to sustain the network they all would have been released right now.
This is a pathetic response. You have hundreds, maybe thousands of users you have on edge, and this is your excuse?
How can you have a SUCCESSFUL network previously, which I'm assuming gave you funds, and not have enough money to open a successor?
Obviously you need to re-evaluate your staff if they cannot handle your money.
YOU need to "re-evaluate" your post. My staff doesn't handle the money, I do myself. Also, I don't understand how this isn't a legitimate excuse. Anyone who has been following OpenSource would know there has been finical issues and is baring with us, unlike you people who are just ranting the shit out of me.

It's not a legitimate excuse because it doesn't make sense. Even if you had finical problems, why do you constantly announced a revamped version of OS? v3, v4? For what? It's stupid, and if you are the one handling your money, you need to ask yourself how did you lose so much money is such a short matter of time.

Latin
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Posts Posts : 7
Points Points : 3722
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by James on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:40 pm

CySource wrote:
Free wrote:
CySource wrote:Look guys, the reason OpenSource hasn't officially released our networks is because WE DON'T HAVE MONEY. If we had the amount we needed to sustain the network they all would have been released right now.
If you don't have the MONEY, why do you even announce the network?
I announce the networks so that it will get the attention of my users. Once the attention is gained, I ask for small donations to kick start our network so we can have a decent server to use.
The smart thing to do would be to ask for donations first, then announce the network when you know you have enough money to sustain yourself.
avatar
James
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 11
Points Points : 6936
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by xJDog on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:43 pm

This is why little kids shouldn't be running networks. He doesn't have money because he's just a fucking kid, asking money from his parents; and since his parents denied him any money, he can't put up his shitty little network on his crummy server.
avatar
xJDog
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 25
Points Points : 13079
Join date Join date : 2012-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by MLT on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:46 pm

xJDog wrote:This is why little kids shouldn't be running networks. He doesn't have money because he's just a fucking kid, asking money from his parents; and since his parents denied him any money, he can't put up his shitty little network on his crummy server.
Not even necessary. You are the reason kids shouldn't be allowed on SN.

MLT
Moderator
Moderator

Posts Posts : 2
Points Points : 1240
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by CySource on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:49 pm

Latin wrote:
CySource wrote:
Latin wrote:
CySource wrote:Look guys, the reason OpenSource hasn't officially released our networks is because WE DON'T HAVE MONEY. If we had the amount we needed to sustain the network they all would have been released right now.
This is a pathetic response. You have hundreds, maybe thousands of users you have on edge, and this is your excuse?
How can you have a SUCCESSFUL network previously, which I'm assuming gave you funds, and not have enough money to open a successor?
Obviously you need to re-evaluate your staff if they cannot handle your money.
YOU need to "re-evaluate" your post. My staff doesn't handle the money, I do myself. Also, I don't understand how this isn't a legitimate excuse. Anyone who has been following OpenSource would know there has been finical issues and is baring with us, unlike you people who are just ranting the shit out of me.

It's not a legitimate excuse because it doesn't make sense. Even if you had finical problems, why do you constantly announced a revamped version of OS? v3, v4? For what? It's stupid, and if you are the one handling your money, you need to ask yourself how did you lose so much money is such a short matter of time.


It does make sense. You just don't understand it. I have a reason for everything I do, and its because I'm trying to create something big. I lost money due to investing in so many services to make the OS network better, and it's never enough to get me the hosting I need for a multi-purpose network.
avatar
CySource
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 7
Points Points : 4340
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by CySource on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:50 pm

xJDog wrote:This is why little kids shouldn't be running networks. He doesn't have money because he's just a fucking kid, asking money from his parents; and since his parents denied him any money, he can't put up his shitty little network on his crummy server.
You're correct. I am a 17 year old living under my parents roof. But I will not say I obtain every dollar in my savings from my parents. I have a job, I work for my pay. But my minimum wage isn't going to get me good hosting servers. Stop fucking trolling.
avatar
CySource
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 7
Points Points : 4340
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by Latin on Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:01 pm

CySource wrote:
It does make sense. You just don't understand it. I have a reason for everything I do, and its because I'm trying to create something big. I lost money due to investing in so many services to make the OS network better, and it's never enough to get me the hosting I need for a multi-purpose network.

You're right. I don't understand. You have your priorities all mixed up. You're telling me that you invested all of your profits into making the forum better, instead of putting it toward the main necessity for every network in existence, the server?
You are not organized enough to run OpenSource, I suggest you pass the ownership down, because you are not fulfilling your obligations correctly.

Latin
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Posts Posts : 7
Points Points : 3722
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by Mellcor on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:10 pm

[postbg=]
MLT wrote:
xJDog wrote:This is why little kids shouldn't be running networks. He doesn't have money because he's just a fucking kid, asking money from his parents; and since his parents denied him any money, he can't put up his shitty little network on his crummy server.
Not even necessary. You are the reason kids shouldn't be allowed on SN.
Come on now. It's one thing to argue over the discussion but just to bicker at each other? rage lets make love not war
avatar
Mellcor
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 5
Points Points : 3101
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by Bigby on Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:40 pm

xJDog wrote:This is why little kids shouldn't be running networks. He doesn't have money because he's just a fucking kid, asking money from his parents; and since his parents denied him any money, he can't put up his shitty little network on his crummy server.
Why do you always have to be so bashful with others? There's always a nicer way to say things. Calm down and stop trying to piss people off.
avatar
Bigby
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 239
Points Points : 147594
Join date Join date : 2015-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by xJDog on Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:25 pm

Bigby wrote:
xJDog wrote:This is why little kids shouldn't be running networks. He doesn't have money because he's just a fucking kid, asking money from his parents; and since his parents denied him any money, he can't put up his shitty little network on his crummy server.
Why do you always have to be so bashful with others? There's always a nicer way to say things. Calm down and stop trying to piss people off.
I'm bashful because that's the only way people will listen to what you have to say. Sometimes there isn't a nice way to say things. Like how I'm about to tell you to fuck off.
avatar
xJDog
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 25
Points Points : 13079
Join date Join date : 2012-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by xJDog on Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:28 pm

CySource wrote:
xJDog wrote:This is why little kids shouldn't be running networks. He doesn't have money because he's just a fucking kid, asking money from his parents; and since his parents denied him any money, he can't put up his shitty little network on his crummy server.
You're correct. I am a 17 year old living under my parents roof. But I will not say I obtain every dollar in my savings from my parents. I have a job, I work for my pay. But my minimum wage isn't going to get me good hosting servers. Stop fucking trolling.
You don't work for shit. The way you're scrambling to keep your pathetic sever together makes me wonder how you even keep your job in real life, if you really even have one. And don't lie, minimum wage could get you enough to afford the sever hosting you're trying to buy, please.
avatar
xJDog
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 25
Points Points : 13079
Join date Join date : 2012-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by CySource on Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:35 pm

xJDog wrote:
CySource wrote:
xJDog wrote:This is why little kids shouldn't be running networks. He doesn't have money because he's just a fucking kid, asking money from his parents; and since his parents denied him any money, he can't put up his shitty little network on his crummy server.
You're correct. I am a 17 year old living under my parents roof. But I will not say I obtain every dollar in my savings from my parents. I have a job, I work for my pay. But my minimum wage isn't going to get me good hosting servers. Stop fucking trolling.
You don't work for shit. The way you're scrambling to keep your pathetic sever together makes me wonder how you even keep your job in real life, if you really even have one. And don't lie, minimum wage could get you enough to afford the sever hosting you're trying to buy, please.
I work at Staples, there isn't anything difficult about it. But I can see how it could seem challenging for a retard like you. If you think handling a sever is easy, do it. All you do is bullshit about people don't have a spec of knowledge, yet no one knows or has even seen what you can do. Who the fuck are you? scratch
avatar
CySource
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 7
Points Points : 4340
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OpenSource v4: 2015

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum