Latest topics
» A Thread: Shower Thoughts
Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:09 pm by Combz

» Forerunner
Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:06 pm by Columbia

» Anyone had a bad experience in a relationship?
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:08 pm by Columbia

» Track and Field times?
Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:25 pm by Columbia

» Leygen install via Oxygen 3.0.3
Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:20 pm by Columbia

» Anyone that takes the LQ is stupid
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:29 pm by xJDog

» Supernova Pacman Challenge
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:28 pm by xJDog

» Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:25 pm by xJDog

» NovaQuiz High Scores Thread
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:23 pm by Intehlek

Most active topic starters
Kernel
 
OnyxTech
 
Alex
 
Teh Can
 
Bedbed
 
Combz
 
Jessica
 
Free
 
Gravity
 
Cyber
 

Top posting users this month

Member of the Month
Winner MoM Want to be Member of the Month? Simply enter your name below and receive, 5000+ points, NameGlow (Any color), and A title picture!
Username:
New Network & Projects

Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by Charles on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:31 pm

Does voting in the United States matter? I just want to hear everyone's opinions on what they believe. I have my own answer, but I would want to see what the community has to say regarding this question.
avatar
Charles
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 5
Points Points : 3106
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by Link on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:32 pm

No. Your vote doesn't matter. An election is an attempt to draw up the illusion of a democracy, which our country clearly doesn't have.

Link
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 1
Points Points : 620
Join date Join date : 2012-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by Woldegabriel on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:34 pm

@Link wrote:No. Your vote doesn't matter. An election is an attempt to draw up the illusion of a democracy, which our country clearly doesn't have.
This is philosophical bullshit. You don't have the grounds to create such an accusation, let alone go as far as display it publicly.
avatar
Woldegabriel
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 9
Points Points : 5596
Join date Join date : 2013-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by Teh Can on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:52 pm

This is pretty simple question. Yes, they matter. What was the point of this?
avatar
Teh Can
Supernova+
Supernova+

Posts Posts : 16
Points Points : 9650
Join date Join date : 2014-01-01

"I always believe I can. That's why I'm Teh Can.


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by Schwartz on Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:48 pm

This is a fucking myth. @Charles, why did you create such a nontrivial question?
avatar
Schwartz
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 2
Points Points : 1241
Join date Join date : 2017-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by Keen on Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:55 pm

@Schwartz wrote:This is a fucking myth. @Charles, why did you create such a nontrivial question?
Nontrivial, so significant?
avatar
Keen
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 3
Points Points : 1860
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by kevin on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:04 am

@Keen wrote:
@Schwartz wrote:This is a fucking myth. @Charles, why did you create such a nontrivial question?
Nontrivial, so significant?
Yeah, @Schwartz shut the fuck up, please

kevin
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 1
Points Points : 620
Join date Join date : 2012-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by Chontos on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:20 am

Lmao ^ and yes, This is a myth. Conspiracy bullshit
avatar
Chontos
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 4
Points Points : 2480
Join date Join date : 2015-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by iPheo on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:33 am

@Schwartz wrote:This is a fucking myth. @Charles, why did you create such a nontrivial question?
This is definitely trivial.

iPheo
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 3
Points Points : 1860
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by Lane on Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:45 pm

This is a dumbass question, @Smith. Don't start political BS

Lane
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 1
Points Points : 620
Join date Join date : 2012-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by Intehlek on Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:47 pm

I don't believe they do. I believe there is a higher power calling the shots. Sorry guys. I lost faith the voting system long ago.

Intehlek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Posts Posts : 2
Points Points : 1240
Join date Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by Gravity on Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:50 pm

@Intehlek wrote:I don't believe they do. I believe there is a higher power calling the shots. Sorry guys. I lost faith the voting system long ago.
I agree with this to an extent. If your vote does matter, they basically influence you one way to leave you voting without a good conscience, and that, to me, is basically invaliding YOUR vote in the first place.
avatar
Gravity
Guru
Guru

Posts Posts : 14
Points Points : 8695
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by Chontos on Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:52 pm

@Gravity wrote:
@Intehlek wrote:I don't believe they do. I believe there is a higher power calling the shots. Sorry guys. I lost faith the voting system long ago.
I agree with this to an extent. If your vote does matter, they basically influence you one way to leave you voting without a good conscience, and that, to me, is basically invaliding YOUR vote in the first place.
bro who the hell is "they"
That's the problem I have with people who bring up this conspiracy shit. Where are you even coming from?
avatar
Chontos
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 4
Points Points : 2480
Join date Join date : 2015-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by brokenrules on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:56 am

They don't. Idk how you fucks don't know this.
avatar
brokenrules
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 1
Points Points : 620
Join date Join date : 2018-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by xJDog on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:49 am

@brokenrules wrote:They don't. Idk how you fucks don't know this.
Ty.


Last edited by xJDog on Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
xJDog
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 45
Points Points : 25484
Join date Join date : 2012-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by Narwhal on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:50 am

@xJDog wrote:
@brokenrules wrote:They don't. Idk how you fucks don't know this.
Please don't tell me you're THIS idiotic.
Oh shut the fuck up.
avatar
Narwhal
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 13
Points Points : 6838
Join date Join date : 2012-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by GGsmalls on Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:53 am

Our votes do matter. there the one power of change in the United States of America. This is silly!
avatar
GGsmalls
Supernova+
Supernova+

Posts Posts : 10
Points Points : 5085
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by Austin6 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:55 am

@brokenrules wrote:They don't. Idk how you fucks don't know this.
whattareyoutalkingabout bro
avatar
Austin6
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 6
Points Points : 3720
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by xJDog on Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:53 pm

@Austin6 wrote:
@brokenrules wrote:They don't. Idk how you fucks don't know this.
whattareyoutalkingabout bro
You're a fucking idiot. Delete your account stat.
avatar
xJDog
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 45
Points Points : 25484
Join date Join date : 2012-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by Austin6 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:54 pm

@xJDog wrote:
@Austin6 wrote:
@brokenrules wrote:They don't. Idk how you fucks don't know this.
whattareyoutalkingabout bro
You're a fucking idiot. Delete your account stat.
If you really think our votes don't matter, you're the one who needs to delete their account.
avatar
Austin6
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 6
Points Points : 3720
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by xJDog on Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:57 pm

@Austin6 wrote:
@xJDog wrote:
@Austin6 wrote:
@brokenrules wrote:They don't. Idk how you fucks don't know this.
whattareyoutalkingabout bro
You're a fucking idiot. Delete your account stat.
If you really think our votes don't matter, you're the one who needs to delete their account.
So you are this fucking idiotic. Ok, fine. Think of it this way; if our votes actually meant shit our country wouldn't be the way it is right now.
avatar
xJDog
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 45
Points Points : 25484
Join date Join date : 2012-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by Austin6 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:22 pm

@xJDog wrote:
@Austin6 wrote:
@xJDog wrote:
@Austin6 wrote:
@brokenrules wrote:They don't. Idk how you fucks don't know this.
whattareyoutalkingabout bro
You're a fucking idiot. Delete your account stat.
If you really think our votes don't matter, you're the one who needs to delete their account.
So you are this fucking idiotic. Ok, fine. Think of it this way; if our votes actually meant shit our country wouldn't be the way it is right now.
No, that's the reason WHY the country is this way. Are you fucking being serious?
avatar
Austin6
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 6
Points Points : 3720
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by Combz on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:24 pm

@Austin6 wrote:
@xJDog wrote:
@Austin6 wrote:
@xJDog wrote:
@Austin6 wrote:
@brokenrules wrote:They don't. Idk how you fucks don't know this.
whattareyoutalkingabout bro
You're a fucking idiot. Delete your account stat.
If you really think our votes don't matter, you're the one who needs to delete their account.
So you are this fucking idiotic. Ok, fine. Think of it this way; if our votes actually meant shit our country wouldn't be the way it is right now.
No, that's the reason WHY the country is this way. Are you fucking being serious?

He thinks he's slick by editing his earlier post in which he disagreed with someone saying they don't matter. Make up your fucking mind
avatar
Combz
Supernova+
Supernova+

Posts Posts : 10
Points Points : 6220
Join date Join date : 2012-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by xJDog on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:25 pm

What the fuck are you talking about @Combz?
avatar
xJDog
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 45
Points Points : 25484
Join date Join date : 2012-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fact or Myth: Do our votes matter?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum