Import Oxygen code into Supernova?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Import Oxygen code into Supernova?

Post by Riley on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:18 am

Is it possible to Import data arrays and tables into Supernova using Oxygen?
avatar
Riley
Coder
Coder

Posts Posts : 16
Points Points : 9433
Join date Join date : 2012-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Import Oxygen code into Supernova?

Post by Galaxy on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:23 am

A: Sorry, but you can't use Oxygen in Supernova to implement such arrays and tables. But, you can always insert a table using the table feature on the tag menu above.
avatar
Galaxy
Support Team
Support Team

Posts Posts : 2
Points Points : 1295
Join date Join date : 2012-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Import Oxygen code into Supernova?

Post by Reginald on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:15 pm

@Galaxy wrote:A: Sorry, but you can't use Oxygen in Supernova to implement such arrays and tables. But, you can always insert a table using the table feature on the tag menu above.
Is it possible input any other language besides bbcode into this forum?
avatar
Reginald
Operator
Operator

Posts Posts : 4
Points Points : 1248
Join date Join date : 2012-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Import Oxygen code into Supernova?

Post by Alex on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:34 pm

@Reginald wrote:
@Galaxy wrote:A: Sorry, but you can't use Oxygen in Supernova to implement such arrays and tables. But, you can always insert a table using the table feature on the tag menu above.
Is it possible input any other language besides bbcode into this forum?

You can implement HTML as well. There are also some languages that administrators can implement, such as, JavaScript and PHP.
avatar
Alex
Developer
Developer

Posts Posts : 28
Points Points : 16349
Join date Join date : 2012-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Import Oxygen code into Supernova?

Post by Bedbed on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:22 pm

@Alex wrote:
@Reginald wrote:
@Galaxy wrote:A: Sorry, but you can't use Oxygen in Supernova to implement such arrays and tables. But, you can always insert a table using the table feature on the tag menu above.
Is it possible input any other language besides bbcode into this forum?

You can implement HTML as well. There are also some languages that administrators can implement, such as, JavaScript and PHP.
Can't you also implement CSS? As well, for coloration of words. i.e, this nameglow?
avatar
Bedbed
Presteige II
Presteige II

Posts Posts : 394
Points Points : 286764
Join date Join date : 2013-01-04

"Truth be told, I'm a honest liar."


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Import Oxygen code into Supernova?

Post by Radiance on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:58 pm

@Bedbed wrote:
@Alex wrote:
@Reginald wrote:
@Galaxy wrote:A: Sorry, but you can't use Oxygen in Supernova to implement such arrays and tables. But, you can always insert a table using the table feature on the tag menu above.
Is it possible input any other language besides bbcode into this forum?

You can implement HTML as well. There are also some languages that administrators can implement, such as, JavaScript and PHP.
Can't you also implement CSS? As well, for coloration of words. i.e, this nameglow?
Yes, but CSS is only usable in the Admin panel.
avatar
Radiance
Moderator
Moderator

Posts Posts : 5
Points Points : 3102
Join date Join date : 2012-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Import Oxygen code into Supernova?

Post by Bedbed on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:12 pm

@Radiance wrote:
@Bedbed wrote:
@Alex wrote:
@Reginald wrote:
@Galaxy wrote:A: Sorry, but you can't use Oxygen in Supernova to implement such arrays and tables. But, you can always insert a table using the table feature on the tag menu above.
Is it possible input any other language besides bbcode into this forum?

You can implement HTML as well. There are also some languages that administrators can implement, such as, JavaScript and PHP.
Can't you also implement CSS? As well, for coloration of words. i.e, this nameglow?
Yes, but CSS is only usable in the Admin panel.
That's what I thought, thanks.

_________________
1st user ever to earn 2 stars.
1st user ever to win MoM.
1st Supernova+ User
avatar
Bedbed
Presteige II
Presteige II

Posts Posts : 394
Points Points : 286764
Join date Join date : 2013-01-04

"Truth be told, I'm a honest liar."


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Import Oxygen code into Supernova?

Post by Codec on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:22 pm

[postbg=]Will Supernova 4.0 have the code system imported?
avatar
Codec
Registered User
Registered User

Posts Posts : 6
Points Points : 3781
Join date Join date : 2013-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Import Oxygen code into Supernova?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum