Latest topics
» iChat 2.0 - A New Way to Chat!
Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam? EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 11:38 pm by OnyxTech

» iNBA Super Rankings (12/15/2013)
Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:48 pm by iNBA

» Tigers vs. Greats, Jeremiah Clark pours in 25 as Tigers take victory, 88-80
Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:27 pm by iNBA

» 2013-2014 Free Agent Watch
Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:11 pm by Stanley

» SAMUEL HOLLOWAY JUST SCORED 97 POINTS IN ONE QUARTER!!!
Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:10 pm by Stanley

» Drew Que of Hialeah Horizon cashes in 55 for the win over Celtics, 126-113
Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 pm by Stanley

» Samuel Holloway makes history with magical 106 point performance against Austin Galaxies, 183-81
Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 pm by Stanley

» Danny Dubb delivers 81 in win over Atlanta Hawks, 175-88
Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:06 pm by Stanley

» iNBA Super Rankings (11/17/2013)
Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam? EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:05 pm by Stanley

Most active topic starters
Kernel
Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam? I_vote15Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam? I_voti11Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam? I_vote16 
OnyxTech
Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam? I_vote15Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam? I_voti11Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam? I_vote16 
iNBA
Alex
Cyber
Combz
Teh Can
Raymond
Bedbed
Locust

Top posting users this month
No user

Member of the Month
Winner MoM Want to be Member of the Month? Simply enter your name below and receive, 5000+ points, NameGlow (Any color), and A title picture!
Username:
New Network & Projects

Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam? Empty Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam?

Post by Kernel Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:00 am

The Celtics have mixed things up with a mid-season trade transaction. 99 Overall rookie J.P Jennings has been traded from the Orlando Magic in exchange for Christian Hamilton. The Celtics also managed to scoop up Jett Foye from the Bulls in exchange for Clint Maggette and Marc Edwards! What a fortunate turnaround for the Celtics! What does this mean for the Bulls and Magic however? Are we bound to see a Celtic championship team this year? Will this be for the worst or for the best for the Celtics? Time will only tell ladies and gentlemen.
Kernel
Kernel
Coder
Coder

Posts Posts : 46
Points Points : 28127
Join date Join date : 2012-12-12

Back to top Go down

Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam? Empty Re: Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam?

Post by Washington Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:04 am

This is such a stupid trade. It had to be forced. Who would trade their star rookie in the middle of the season? Who would give up their star player for a mediocre center and a worthless center/benchwarmer?
Washington
Washington

Posts Posts : 138
Points Points : 83751
Join date Join date : 2015-11-24

Back to top Go down

Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam? Empty Re: Trade: Are the Celtics building a Superteam?

Post by Ratrix Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:05 pm

Washington wrote:This is such a stupid trade. It had to be forced. Who would trade their star rookie in the middle of the season? Who would give up their star player for a mediocre center and a worthless center/benchwarmer?
It wasn't forced. They're building a team because Vlad is leaving.
Ratrix
Ratrix

Posts Posts : 24
Points Points : 7455
Join date Join date : 2012-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachi Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:10 pm

The Celtics are about to be booming. If they move Collins to the Small Forward position and bench Pope, they will be unstoppable. That's Vlad, Jett, and Jennings all on the same floor.
Malachi
Malachi

Posts Posts : 4
Points Points : 2481
Join date Join date : 2016-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitchwolf Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:12 pm

Vladimir Collins is leaving, he has a year left in his contract.

Glitchwolf

Posts Posts : 14
Points Points : 7515
Join date Join date : 2012-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Combz Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:14 pm

Glitchwolf wrote:Vladimir Collins is leaving, he has a year left in his contract.
You're crazy if you think the Celtics won't do everything in their power to keep this dude.
Combz
Combz
Supernova+
Supernova+

Posts Posts : 11
Points Points : 6840

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitchwolf Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:15 pm

Combz wrote:
Glitchwolf wrote:Vladimir Collins is leaving, he has a year left in his contract.
You're crazy if you think the Celtics won't do everything in their power to keep this dude.
It doesn't matter. The Celtics don't have the money, and Vlad wants his money's worth.

Glitchwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Optical Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:17 pm

What a fortunate trade for the Celtics. They're flying up the power rankings. Will they upset Charlotte?

Optical
Operator
Operator

Posts Posts : 4
Points Points : 2480
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Bahala Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:27 pm

Optical wrote:What a fortunate trade for the Celtics. They're flying up the power rankings. Will they upset Charlotte?
No sir. Take your ridiculous posts elsewhere.
Bahala
Bahala

Posts Posts : 54
Points Points : 33480
Join date Join date : 2016-08-03

"Living takes an entire lifetime. You got a long way to go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiance Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:31 pm

Bahala wrote:
Optical wrote:What a fortunate trade for the Celtics. They're flying up the power rankings. Will they upset Charlotte?
No sir. Take your ridiculous posts elsewhere.
They play February 12, 2025. Get ready kids.
Radiance
Radiance

Posts Posts : 5
Points Points : 3102

Back to top Go down

Post by John Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:56 pm

It doesn't even matter really if Vladimir leaves or stays, they will be good regardless. Two 99's.
John
John
Honors Group
Honors Group

Posts Posts : 120
Points Points : 73781
Join date Join date : 2013-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Combz Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:58 pm

John wrote:It doesn't even matter really if Vladimir leaves or stays, they will be good regardless. Two 99's.
It DOES matter, and he's NOT going anywhere. Vladimir Collins is the only reason the Celtics have ever been in the playoff picture and their not going to drop him just because they picked up some ninety-nines.
Combz
Combz
Supernova+
Supernova+

Posts Posts : 11
Points Points : 6840

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroInfinity Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:34 pm

J.P. Jennings is taking the Celtics by storm. They honestly don't even need Vladimir Collins.

ZeroInfinity

Posts Posts : 1
Points Points : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanley Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:37 pm

Yes, they're building a superteam. I wouldn't be surprised in they beat the Bobcats, but I don't think it will happen.
Stanley
Stanley
Guru
Guru

Posts Posts : 31
Points Points : 19302
Join date Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ablue Tux Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:34 pm

Glitchwolf wrote:
Combz wrote:
It doesn't matter. The Celtics don't have the money, and Vlad wants his money's worth.
They're probably going to lose Vladimir, but the Celtics organization is going to try very hard to keep him. They want to stack up on championships.
Ablue Tux
Ablue Tux

Posts Posts : 18
Points Points : 10601

Back to top Go down

Post by Glitchwolf Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Ablue Tux wrote:
Glitchwolf wrote:
Combz wrote:
They're probably going to lose Vladimir, but the Celtics organization is going to try very hard to keep him. They want to stack up on championships.
The Celtic organization doesn't give a fuck about Vladimir Collins anymore. They wasted their money on him hoping he would bring glory to the team, and because he didn't they obtained to astronomical players basically to shadow Collins, making him a small forward and placing him second to Alfred Pope. He's getting no playing time, and when he does play, he's his average self.

Glitchwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Washington Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:43 pm

Glitchwolf wrote:
Ablue Tux wrote:
Glitchwolf wrote:
Combz wrote:
The Celtic organization doesn't give a fuck about Vladimir Collins anymore. They wasted their money on him hoping he would bring glory to the team, and because he didn't they obtained to astronomical players basically to shadow Collins, making him a small forward and placing him second to Alfred Pope. He's getting no playing time, and when he does play, he's his average self.

He's not average, he's a damn 96/97 overall.
Washington
Washington

Posts Posts : 138
Points Points : 83751
Join date Join date : 2015-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Baylor Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:29 pm

They didn't upset the Bobs. Vladimir didn't even play and J.P got shut down by Moon. The Celtics will never be good regardless of who's on there.
Baylor
Baylor

Posts Posts : 17
Points Points : 10544
Join date Join date : 2014-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Whizard Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:56 am

Baylor wrote:They didn't upset the Bobs. Vladimir didn't even play and J.P got shut down by Moon. The Celtics will never be good regardless of who's on there.
I'd just like to point out that this team is in the third round of the playoffs, possibly going to the finals. shut the fuck up.
Whizard
Whizard

Posts Posts : 12
Points Points : 4964
Join date Join date : 2012-12-12

"When we learn to love,
that's when we'll progress."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top